Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The Journal is charging Processing & Publishing Fees.
Processing Fee: PKR 5000
Publication Fee: PKR 15000
The processing Fee is nonrefundable if the publication is not selected. The publication Fee will be refunded in that case.
- Most Important: Name of Author(s) with designation (Both in Urdu & English), Title in Urdu & English, Abstract in English (250-300 words), Keywords (at least 10-12 in English), References in Arabic and Roman scripts of Urdu
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word 2013 & above document file format
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
The Urdu text is single-spaced; uses a 15-point font, and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.